Tuesday 21 July 2015

Should i paint my wood trim white

What is your opinion: should we keep the wood trim or paint it white? I just painted my wood trim white and absolutely love it! If you have hardwood floors, the trim should be wood stained to match.

I should also add while the solid wood doors and pella Windows are pretty. I absolutely hate painted trim (along with white cabinets) as does my wife. What color paint should we choose, and what should we leave un-painted?


Can you paint walls white with stained wood trim?

The question is, should you choose wood or white? I am in the midst of painting builder grade oak trim in my year old house Cloud cover . That is an ordeal to re-paint white trim. I installed wood finish trim on my wood finish replacement windows a . I have had the same debate on my house and probably need Tobi to help.


Whether or not wood should be painted or stained depends upon the condition, type . How to Paint Wood TriWith these tips, you can paint that ugly wood Obviously my impatience led me to do this without sanding. Should you sand your wood trim? Semi gloss white paint (I used it straight off the shelf – bright white baby).

I want to paint all my trim an off white. Update: we decided not to paint the wood trim just some paint and new carpet. So while you should consider all of the options for painting – like which paint type,. If you want white trim, go get some cheap pine trim or that plastic junk and paint that.


Not my house or my decision to make. If you must paint this stained woo a light sanding with 4-O steel wool or 320-grit sandpaper should be fine. I said to my husband was, this wood trim is going to have to go ASAP.


My question is, is dark wood still in vogue or should we be keeping up with times and. One of my rooms they had already painted the trim, the doors, windows, everything! Medium Toned Gray and Brown Paint Colours with Dark Wood Trim.


Light cream colours: Benjamin Moore Navajo White or Timid White. You will get many opinions on if you should paint the wood or not. I loved my white trim, and we replaced all cabinetry with white cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts