Tuesday 24 October 2017

How to paint a bathroom vanity with chalk paint

Chalk paint bathroom vanity makeover - a full review step by step! This is an honest review of how my chalk painted bathroom vanities are holding up one . This is my very 1st attempt to paint with Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint. This is a step-by-step process from. Part of my makeover was to paint the vanity with Annie Sloan chalk paint.


Have you used chalk paint, what about in a bathroom? This is an honest review of how my chalk painted bathroom vanities are holding up one year later. Everything you need to know before painting . Last year, I painted my bathroom cabinets, and it was a REALLY long process. Chalk paint doesn't require prep work or sanding. This is Kristin from Postbox Designs and I'm going to share a peek into my own home today with y'all!


So as you my remember we were a bit shocked at what new cabinets cost so I decided to give painting them a try. For this project, I decided to use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. Painting this vanity was exactly what this bathroom needed. Before we begin, I'd like to remind you to follow along with me on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, HomeTalk and Facebook so you don't miss another .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts