Friday 8 September 2017

Lowes installation reviews

I bought carpet and had it installed at Lowe's. I contacted Lowes on numerous occasions but by the time they returned my call, they said the installation was . I was satisfied with the cabinets and their installation, but the flooring job was a nightmare from start to . Southwest Fwy Sugar Lan TX 77479. Two weeks later, we have not heard from the installation team.


Buffalo Mountain Dr Silverthorne, CO 80498. My new dishwasher was installed and the old one recycle a job well done. N Galloway Ave Mesquite, TX 75150. I was very cautious about having them perform the installation the first time, but after . Richmond Hwy Alexandria, VA 22306. I just got a call from the contractor that does Lowe's carpet installations.


We bought an 8-year old house in 20and I've had Lowe's Installed . S Blackbob Rd Olathe, KS 66062. We bought a dishwasher from Lowe's and also had them install it in 2014. Market St NE Washington, DC 20018. I tried to buy a hot water heater that would be installed by LOWES but I wasn't . The contractor gives no notice when the install will take place, he calls the night before and you had better .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts