Friday 17 March 2017

Home depot dress code hats

Questions and about The Home Depot Dress Code. Here's what people have asked and answered about working for and interviewing at The Home . Just had orientation and the dude wasn't super detailed when it came to dress code. I understand the collared shirt, jeans/khakis thing, but I. Please be respectful to others and keep r/HomeDepot family friendly.


Hats are allowed as long as there are no words or logos on it other than. I'm in Canada and we got the Dress Code reiterated and we had to sign off . You'll get a little book with detailed info on dress code. Leggings/yoga pants are a no at my store. I have worked twice at Home Depot, at two different locations.


I always have worked in the outdoor nursery so that affected what I wore. About a month ago a few employees starting wearing dress shirt. Home Depot is like being buried naked LOL. A spokesman for Home Depot on Thursday said that the home improvement chain has reiterated its dress code to all employees and that there . SHOPPING CART JOIN OUR LIST CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOPPING INFORMATION TELL US WHAT YOU THINK GIFT . SHOPPING CART JOIN OUR LIST.


Official Team Depot Long Sleeve Shirt. Official Team Depot Long Sleeve . I am at Home Depot almost daily and they don't seem to have a mandatory dress code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts