Wednesday 10 August 2016

Best paint brand for trim and doors

Wondering which interior paint finish is best for your project? I need to paint some previously painted wood trim. Any suggestions for the best of paint to use. Ideally I'd like something that . Best Interior Paint; Best Ceiling Paint; Best Trim Paint; Best Exterior Paint. This latex-based paint is extremely durable and stain resistant, yet doors and . Hello, I'm looking for simply THE BEST interior trim/door paint.


Also, I should have asked this before, but is there any specific brand or type of . Explore White Paint Colors, Best Paint Colors and more! Really awesome post with great ideas and great spray paint brand and color reccs. I need to paint the trim and doors in the entire house (the doors are solid wood right now with nothing on them.) I need to know if there is a . HD and Lowes will sell wood and trim paint, but it's not the same as SW. Alkatex which is specifically for cabinets and doors get them to . I've been in search of the best interior trim/cabinet paint for almost a decade.


I've tried as many different types and brands I could find and I think I. I used that for all this doors and trim in my home and it has held up well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts