Thursday 28 April 2016

How often to apply starter fertilizer

I was told to apply a second application of starter fert 4-weeks after fertilizing. When I do this I have a couple other. Fertilizer for newly established grass? When Do I Put Starter Fertilizer Down on My New Grass Seed? SimilarSeeds need nutrients to get off to a strong start, which is why applying starter.


Most of the fertilizer is gone by the time the grass can use it. You have really changed my thinking on this. Putting starter down a week later . Pennington Signature Series Lawn Starter Fertilizer 18-24-6: Apply when establishing new seeded and sodded lawns, as it is formulated to stimulate strong root . But if you are going to, don't use the starter fertilizer on an already. Pick up a bag at your local garden center and apply properly, water well. The area I put the starter fertilizer is incredibly lush,green, and thick!


Was considering putting a good dose on the entire lawn. Learn about the best grass fertilizer for new lawns and not so new lawns. When to fertilize different grass types.


Info about soil type, soil tests, and the use of . I thought it was not recommended to apply a Crabgrass Preventer when applying Starter Fertilizer after seeding a old lawn. Would you recommend this product?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts