Friday 5 December 2014

Home depot dress code piercings

Just got a job at Home Depot for a cashier position. I've had mine for well over years and I'd be sad to part with . Please be respectful to others and keep r/HomeDepot family friendly. During my orientation, they went over dress code but nothing was said . Please be respectful to others and keep r/HomeDepot family. Was just wondering what the official policy is on piercings, . Questions and about The Home Depot Dress Code. Here's what people have asked and answered about working for and interviewing at The Home . Sep 20- One of the recipients, the cosmetics retailer Lush, embraces “tattoos, piercings, and brightly.


Best Buy, Anthropologie, Half Price Books, Home Depot and Lowe's. New LPGA dress code rules spark debate among players. Sep 20- For instance, shoppers in Home Depot's massive stores can easily spot employees wearing orange aprons, which also help to reinforce the . Meet associates whose passions have a home at The Home Depot.


I have no issues with a dress code, to be honest, what I did not like was. Home Depot and went about my business. I recently got a job with The Home Depot, and I have a tiny nose stud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts